Online enrolment for Solfege (221065)
Registration for a CREA course is only possible via the website. For the time being, due to the corona measures, it is not possible to register in person at CREA.
If you are able to use Online Banking by iDeal, you will be able to enrol directly to Solfege (221065). Please ensure you have the necessary words and codes on hand, in order to prevent the enrolment process being discontinued when looking for this data takes too long.
Please note: after having paid for a course, you will immediately be receiving a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address supplied by you. If you have not received this confirmation, please approach the CREA secretarial office via firstname.lastname@example.org (this e-mail address will be displayed again during the last step of the enrolment process).
Categories of CREA courses
The CREA courses are open to everyone. CREA employs different rates and conditions for the following categories:
- Young-alumni UvA/HvA (graduated after 1 September 2016)
- Old-alumni UvA/HvA (graduated before 1 September 2016)
- Employees UvA/HvA
You can find out to which category you belong here.
A priority regulation until September 1 pertaining to the courses of the autumn semester applies to the following two categories: students of any educational establishments and recent graduates of the UvA and HvA. These are permitted to apply to courses before others. This right-of-way applies to the spring semester courses until January 1. Please check your category here. This priority regulation does not apply to the summer courses.
- During the course assembly, students are required to demonstrate that they possess a valid university ID card or proof of enrolment to confirm they are a student.
- All graduates from the UvA/HvA are required to show a copy of their degree certificate (this may also be a clear scan or picture on a cellphone). The date on the certificate will determine whether they fall within the division of young-alumni or the division of old-alumni.
- Employees at the UvA/HvA are required to show a valid document which links them professionally to one of these establishments.
- In case of written cancellation up to 2 weeks before the start of the course, the student will receive the full participant fee back
- In the event of a written cancellation from 2 weeks before the start of the course, CREA is entitled to a reasonable compensation equal to the participant's fee. In that case, no participant fee will be refunded.
- If there are insufficient registrations for a certain course, CREA may decide to cancel the course. If the course does not take place, the student will be notified as soon as possible. The participant fee will then be refunded.
See here the course conditions, consisting of the basic conditions and corona-conditions, for CREA courses.
By registering for a CREA course, you declare that you are aware of and agree to all these terms and conditions that apply to that course.